’00 Ford Windstar SE, fully loaded, quad seating, cd/cass, privacy glass, luggage rack and more! Dark green, cloth interior, non-smoker, 9,300 miles, warranty. $18,000. 630-892-4564 or x6821.
- ’96 Grand Am GT, metallic green 90K miles, ABS, fully loaded, new brakes and AC/heat compressor. Asking $5,000 630-904-0165.
- ’95 Mitsubishi Galant ES, maroon, 4cyl, 92K, ac, ps, pb, pl, pw, 1 yr old transmission, some body damage. Bluebook price (rating=Fair) is $4,000. Asking $2,000 (negotiable). Picture: http://home.attbi.com/~jack4081/car.htm Jack x4060, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-393-3819 or Lisa x8023, email@example.com.
- ’95 Ford Windstar GL minivan, green, 7-passnger, 3.8L, 4 spd auto, 92K mi., tilt steering, rear window defroster, 4-wheel ABS, driver/ passenger airbag, power steering/brakes, cfc-free air conditioning, am/fm/cassette, tachometer, power windows, power locks, electric power mirror, remote entry. $3,300 o.b.o. Call 630-406-1256 or x8502,or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Vehicle picture and sticker available at http://www.totocar.homestead.com.
- ’90 Lexus ES-250 4D sedan, V6, AT, 93K miles, Excellent condition $4,800. Call 630-840-6771.
- Cannondale Silk Trail mountain bike, medium frame, red, 1-1/2 years old, great shape. $850 new, plus extras, $500. Greg 630-557-2523 or x4606.
- Micron Millennium, 733 MHz, 30 GB HD, CD-RW, floppy, 640 MB RAM! Software: Windows XP Pro, Office XP Pro (Word, Excel, etc.). $800 o.b.o. Jon Westgaard 630-452-1600.
- Queen-size futon, 8 inches thick, very comfortable, 2 yrs old/10 yr. warranty, ex. cond. $75; large desk, 60 in x 30 in, 6 drawers, $20; blender, $10. Contact Heather, email@example.com.
- Black & Decker 10¨ power miter box saw, $75. Call Ed Dijak x6300, 630-665-6674 home, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be given away: Misc. furniture: 2xTwin bed headboard and frame; 2 Wood end tables w/rattan and glass inset; 1 brass table lamp; 1 ceramic table lamp, black metal bunk bed, twin on top, full futon on bottom, futon mattress incld. Pictures at: http://home.attbi.com/~jack4081/furniture.htm Jack x4060, email@example.com, 630-393-3819, or Lisa x8023, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Furniture refinishing and restoration. Pick-up and delivery services available. Call 815-695-5460, or x3762.
Homes for sale
- 4-bedroom house, $199,999, just south of Fermilab in Butterfield subdivision (10 minutes by car, 20 minutes by bicycle). The house is energy efficient and has a great sunroom, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, two full baths, and a loft. Contact Willem Blokland (owner) at 630-851-6148
- Lake Holiday, 3 bedroom tri-level, 2 baths, professionally landscaped, Sandwich schools, large lot, 3 beaches, boating, fishing, water-skiing, low taxes. Available after April 1, 2002. $145,900. Call x3499.
Townhome in North Naperville (Kingspointe), close to I-88 & Rt 59 Metra Station. Two bedrooms, 2.1 bathrooms. One car attached garage. All appliances. Available March 1st, $1,300/month. Daniel/Cecilia. e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 393-0149 (eve)
Noon Bible class
Each Wednesday at noon in the Huddle off the Cross Gallery. The one-year Bible study will end soon. You are invited. Jeff Ruffin x4432, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Car- and Vanpool
For ride share opportunities, see the Car- and Vanpool Website at www.fnal.gov/faw/vanpool/ and post your own message. About 20 people have registered so far.
Calico cat available
Tiger, a 2-yr-old female calico, has been fixed & declawed (front only) by her previous owner. She is a very friendly housecat, but can no longer stay with us due to increasing severity of children’s allergies & asthma. If interested, call Bill at x2689, or email email@example.com.
Blood Drive, March 19
Fermilab’s blood drive will be held on March 19, 2002 9am to 2pm at WH Ground floor EOC room and the NE ES&H Training Room. Due to the overwhelming turnout we had last summer, we are expanding our efforts to have more Heartland Blood Center staff on hand to shorten the waiting time. Please call Lori Limberg at ext 6615 or email LLimberg@fnal.gov to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome (we will try to work everyone in), but scheduled appointments will take priority.
Summer Day Camp
Registration for the 2002 Fermilab Summer Day Camp program, for children age 7-12, will begin March 1. Registration deadline will be March 28. A lottery drawing will be held on March 29 and notifications will be sent out that day. Cost for each session is $225. Check the Recreation Office, the Recreation web page http://fnalpubs.fnal.gov/ benedept/recreation/recreation.html, Day Care center or Accommodations Office.
Adult Outing-Spirit of Chicago Island Fever Cruise, March 16 Muscle Toning, Tai Chi, & Pilates Classes Climb a Mountain Exercise Program Discount Movie Ticket Sales, Entertainment Book Sales. Information can be found at the Recreation web page http://fnalpubs.fnal.gov/benedept/recreation/ recreation.html