- ’99 Dodge Dakota Sport ext. cab 4x4, loaded, solid truck, strong performer, sound and alarm professionally installed. Call for detailed description. $18,500 o.b.o. Michael Barbon x3924, or 847-428-8266.
- ’98 Dodge Dakota club cab SLT truck. Black with gray cloth interior, 3.9L V-6 engine, 4-spd auto, PS, PB, AC, intermittent wipers, AM/FM/Cass, tilt wheel, power locks and windows, sliding rear window, rear cap and much more. 45K, 6 year warranty. $13,500, 630-505-0276.
- ’98 Chevy C1500 W/T 1/2-ton, 27,600 miles, AM/FM/Cass/CD with 12-disc changer, A/C, auto, cruise, Ziebart and Paint Protection maintained annually, excellent condition, $10,800 o.b.o., 630-505-0276.
- ’95 Ford Escort LX 4-dr, 94 K miles, air conditioning, automatic, electric power mirror, dark green, $2,500 o.b.o. firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-840-6856.
- ’90 Toyota Corolla, auto, 4dr. a/c, 86K+ miles, original owner, clean $2,300 o.b.o. 630-851-0413.
- 4 new tires, Goodyear Eagle P205/55R16 all for $40; weight bench and weights, $25. Greg x4606 or 630-557-2523.
- Set of 33Ť BFGoodrich tires on Eagle polished aluminum rims, 6-bolt Chevy lug pattern, $800. Draw-Tite class 3 hide-a-hitch w/2Ť receiver for S10 or S10 Blazer, $100. Steel snowmobile trailer w/tilt, spare tire, $400. Century fiberglass truck cap, black, for short bed. Sliding windows in front and sides, $500. 2000 Kawasaki Lakota four-wheeler, 50 hours ridden easy, $3,000. Home 815-787-9415 ask for Bill, email@example.com or x 3691.
- ’73 Crestliner 14˘ boat with Sea Bird trailer. 5-1/2 HP Johnson Seahorse motor, 2-electric trolling motors, Garmin Fish Finder, dual anchors with cranks, misc fishing poles, tackle, vest, etc. $3,800. Call 630-505-0276.
- i-Mac Computer DV Special Edition-400 MHz Power PC, G3-128 MB of SDRAM, call for detailed description x3924. Used 6 hours, $700 o.b.o., 815-498-4517.
- Dahlquist DQ20 speakers, black, in good shape, packed in original boxes, sold new for $900 each $500 for the pair o.b.o. Dallas x3190 or 630-879-3441.
- Zano’s Spa and Salon Gift Card. $70 Value, great gift idea. Call Jerry at X4571
- Furniture refinishing and restoration. Pick-up and delivery services available. Call 815-695-5460. x3762.
Homes for sale
- 4-bedroom house, $199,999, just south of Fermilab in Butterfield subdivision (10 minutes by car, 20 minutes by bicycle). The house is energy efficient and has a great sunroom, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, two full baths, and a loft. Contact Willem Blokland (owner) at 630-851-6148
- Lake Holiday, 3 bedroom tri-level, 2 baths, professionally landscaped, Sandwich schools, large lot, 3 beaches, boating, fishing, water-skiing, low taxes. Available after April 1, 2002. $145,900. Call x3499.
Townhome in North Naperville (Kingspointe), close to I-88 & Rt 59 Metra Station. Two bedrooms, 2.1 bathrooms. One car attached garage. All appliances. Available March 1st, $1,300/month. Daniel/Cecilia. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 393-0149 (eve)
Noon Bible class
Each Wednesday at noon in the Huddle off the Cross Gallery. The one-year Bible study will end soon. You are invited. Jeff Ruffin x4432, email@example.com.
The next science chat with Fermilab scientists Roger Dixon and Robin Erbacher will take place on Tuesday, March 19, from 1 to 3 p.m. CST. During this time a link on the Fermilab homepage (www.fnal.gov) will take you to the chat room. For further information, please see www.fnal.gov/pub/inquiring/virtual/ virtual_aas_info.html.
Meet Scientists at Science Center
The popular Ask-a-Scientist program takes place every Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m. at Fermilab’s Lederman Science Center. Scientists will meet visitors to answer questions ranging from “What is dark matter?” to “How do you accelerate a particle close to the speed of light?” The Science Center with its hands-on science displays is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visitors must use the Pine Street entrance.
Fermilab’s blood drive will be held on March 19, 2002 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at WH Ground floor EOC room and the NE ES&H Training Room. Due to the overwhelming turnout we had last summer, we are expanding our efforts to have more Heartland Blood Center staff on hand to shorten the waiting time. Please call Lori at ext 6615 or email LLimberg@fnal.gov to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome (we will try to work everyone in), but scheduled appointments will take priority.
Summer Day Camp
Registration for the 2002 Fermilab Summer Day Camp program, for children age 7-12, will begin March 1. Registration deadline will be March 28. A lottery drawing will be held on March 29 and notifications will be sent out that day. Cost for each session is $225. More information can be found in the Recreation Office, the Recreation web page at http://fnalpubs.fnal.gov/benedept/recreation/ recreation.html, Day Care or Accommodations Office.
Adult Outing-Spirit of Chicago Island Fever Cruise, March 16 Muscle Toning, Tai Chi, & Pilates Classes Climb a Mountain Exercise Program Discount Movie Ticket Sales, Entertainment Book Sales. Information can be found at the Recreation web page http://fnalpubs.fnal.gov/benedept/recreation/ recreation.htmli