’01 Honda 400ex ATV, excellent shape, 440 big-bore kit, jet kit, k&n filter, fmf bars, dg skid plate, runs great, $4,500 o.b.o. x 4971, pager 630-905-0215, email@example.com.
- ’98 Dodge Dakota club cab SLT truck. Black with gray cloth interior, 3.9L V-6 engine, 4-speed auto., PS, PB, AC, intermittent wipers, AM/FM cassette, tilt wheel, power locks, and windows, sliding rear window, rear cap and much more. 45K, 6 year warranty. $12,500 o.b.o., 630-505-0276.
- ’95 Ford Escort Sedan 4 Door LX, 94K miles, air conditioning, alarm, automatic, electric power mirror, dark green, excellent condition (new tires, brakes repaired, time belt changed, oil changed). $2,500 o.b.o. firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-840-6856.
- ’94 Dodge Ram 1/2-ton 4x4, std cab long bed, 102K, good shape runs excellent, slt model fully loaded, 5 spd trans, two sets of wheels, blk w/gray interior, 5.2 V8, soft tonneau cover, 3 inch body lift, AC, $8,000. x4971, pager 630-905-0215, or email@example.com.
- ’95 Ski Doo mxz 440 liquid-cooled snowmobile, good shape, runs well, comes with spare hood and belt and plugs, 3,900K, not even 50 miles on fresh rebuild, had new cylinders and head and pistons, rings, etc. $1,800 o.b.o.
- ’93 GEO Storm, five speed, 85k, $1,750 o.b.o. x5003 or 630-848-1331.
- ’89 Dodge Daytona. Blue 2 door hatchback. 89K miles. Automatic. Runs well. $950. Mark x4472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ’89 Dodge Caravan, navy blue, automatic transmission, remote starter, runs well, 166K miles, $700 o.b.o., call Mike at x6124 or 630-208-1751.
- ’89 Plymouth Acclaim, 61K miles, looks good, runs great, well maintained. $2000. email@example.com or x2326.
- ’86 Chevy Celebrity 4 door, good tires, new heater core, shocks, battery, radiator, belts 120K miles, $800 o.b.o. 630-932-8508 after 5 pm, 630-399-0332, Dale.
- ’87 Honda Accord LX, gold, 4 door, 5 spd., radio/cassette, cruise control, power steering, power mirror, power windows, power locks. Runs great $1,075 o.b.o. Lucas x4366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiberglass truck cap. Blue, from ’88 Chevy short bed. 3 sliding windows, 2 lights. Exc. condition. $300. Mark x4472 or email@example.com.
- 1973 Crestliner 14˘ boat with Sea Bird trailer. 5-1/2 HP Johnson Seahorse motor, 2-electric trolling motors, Garmin Fish Finder, dual anchors with cranks, misc fishing poles, tackle, vest, etc. $2,000, o.b.o. Call 630-505-0276.
- Set of 33Ť BFGoodrich All-terrain tires on Eagle polished aluminum rims, 6-bolt Chevy pattern, $800. Century fiberglass truck cap, black, off of short bed S10. Sliding windows in front and sides, $500. 2000 Kawasaki Lakota four wheeler, 50 hours ridden easy, $3,000. Home 815-787-9415 ask for Bill, firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3691.
- Garage Door, wood raised panel, 16˘ wide x 7˘ high, four (4) panels, very good and solid condition, most of the original hardware included. Needs a good coat of paint...$75 o.b.o. Call Ed Dijak, x6300 work, 630-665-6674 home, email@example.com
- Queen size sleeper sofa, forest green and cranberry striped, inner spring mattress. Very good condition. Sheet set included. $150. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toaster, coffee maker, vcr, iron, wireless phone and answering machine. Ext. 2326 or email@example.com. Any reasonable offer.
- Musical instruments: Ludwig Bell Kit for beginning drummers. Includes Bells, practice pad, stand, and zippered carrying case for $150. Also, Yamaha Portatone PS-25 electric keyboard with molded carrying case for $50. Call T.J. at 630-840-3299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zano’s Spa and Salon Gift Card. $70 Value, great gift idea. Call Jerry at X4571.
- Furniture refinishing and restoration. Pick-up and delivery. Call 815-695-5460, or x3762.
- Landscape renovations, perennial gardens, horticultural consultations. Call Frank, 815-254-6996, or x3303.
- Weight lifting stuff; over 1,000 lbs. of steel weights, olympic style bar, curl bar, dumbbells, “IMAGE 4.0” free weight station with bench. $450 for all. Call Ed Dijak, x6300 /work, 630-665-6674 /home, email@example.com
- Telex flight headset, $40, o.b.o. 630-584-2801, Jim Griffin.
- DR walk-behind weed-cutter, 5.5 HP, electric start, large rear wheels, new cutting head included (value $100), Great for cutting on slopes or uneven ground. Great condition. $300. o.b.o. Call Craig at 630-505-0276.
- Golf clubs: King Cobra 1 & 3 woods, Ti, offset, regular graphite shafts, $50 each o.b.o. Odyssey Dual Force putter, $25 o.b.o. 630-377-9252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete set of golf clubs with pro style bag, 3-PW Tommy Armour titanium irons with graphite shafts, metal woods, driver, 3W, 5W and a soft face DuoTech putter. Complete set, $285; will sell irons separately. Call X2812 ask for Jack.
Sparky is a friendly 8-yr-old chocolate Labrador. He is an inside dog, but enjoys spending time outdoors. He is neutered and is current on his vaccinations. Due to allergies he can no longer stay with us. If interested, call Diana at 630-844-1259, or email email@example.com.
House for Sale
3 bedroom tri-level in Lake Holiday, 2 bath, professionally landscaped, Sandwich Schools, large lot, 3 beaches, boating, fishing, water-skiing, low taxes. $139,900. x3499.
Condo for Sale
Naperville, 2 bdrm, 1.5 bath, close to I-88 and Metra, 5 miles from Fermilab, all appliances including washer/dryer, indoor heated garage, secure elevator bldg, courtyard view with large balcony. $114,000. 630-416-1418.
One big bed room plus bath room on independent floor in family house. Quiet residential Naperville. Car garage, laundry, living room available. $495/month. Ready April 30. Call: 840-2574 office hours
Attention Dr. Who fans: We have books (some out of print), magazines and videos which we are going to sell at our garage sale May 10th and 11th. We also have many Audio Cassettes and a few CD’s and Movies. For an early bird sale please call Alma, 879-3809.
The Fermilab Golf League is looking for golfers to participate in our weekly golf league at the Fox Valley Golf Club in North Aurora on Tuesday afternoons. Please visit our web site, http://mccrory.fnal.gov/golf, for details and an application form, or call Elliott McCrory at x4808. Please reply with confirmation of receipt.
By Fermilab’s Beams Division, on Saturday, April 6, 2002: A luminosity record for Run II, of 14.8E30. Luminosity is a measure of particle interaction. The higher the luminosity, the greater the chance of quark production and new discoveries.
To Elaine McCluskey (ID 06859N, FESS-Engineering): A Fermilab Employee Recognition Award, by Fermilab Director Michael Witherell, on April 2, 2002. McCluskey supervised the recently completed Wilson Hall Safety Improvements Project. Witherell cited the efficiency of the project, its safety record, and communication efforts keeping lab employees updated.
To FermiNews, the newsletter of Fermilab: A Silver Trumpet Award, by the Publicity Club of Chicago, on March 29, 2002. The Silver Trumpet award recognizes distinguished achievement in planning, creativity and execution of a public relations effort. The Publicity Club of Chicago, founded in 1941, is the nation’s largest independent public relations membership organization.