- ’02 Ford Focus, 16K miles, green 4 dr.,
A/C, AM/FM/CD, auto, cruise, excellent condition
$12,500 o.b.o. email@example.com or x6462.
- ’99 Ford Ranger 4x4, 5 speed manual, 3.0L V6,
75K ext. warranty, Rhino liner, 57K, must sell $8,200,
Frank x4389, 630-553-0049, page 630-314-4029.
- ’95 Mazda Protégé DX 4-door, 88K auto., ABS.
good condition, 2 new tires. Asking $3,500 o.b.o.
firstname.lastname@example.org, x5224, x6391.
- ’94 Mazda 323, auto., power steering, AC, Pioneer
CD/AM/FM stereo radio, new exhaust, brakes, and
tires. It’s a very reliable car, never had any problems,
and it’s in overall good condition. Asking $2,500 o.b.o.
630-840-3151 or email@example.com.
- ’93 Mazda Protege (DX 4-door), white, 5 speed
manual, AC, AM/FM stereo radio, 104K miles in
good condition. $2,900 o.b.o. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ’92 Dodge Spirit, 4-dr sedan, auto, 4-cyl 2.3L, dark
red, 75K miles, $1,950, Call Alex 630-637-0630.
- ’91 Pontiac 6000 LE 4Dr. Sedan, light blue, 85K
miles, V6, auto., tilt PS, PB, AC, cruise, pwr. windows
& locks. Must experience to appreciate $2,200. Page
Arnold at 630-218-4375 or email@example.com.
- ’91 Ford Escort LX 2dr hatchback, strawberry red,
130K miles, auto., tilt PS, PB, AC, sport pkg., driveline
& suspension recently overhauled, new radiator, and
lots more, complete maintenance history available,
must drive to appreciate $1,200. Page Arnold at
630-218-4375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ’90 Nissan Maxima, 4-door, 128K miles, 26 mpg on
highway, slight damage near the trunk and the bumper,
power everything, cruise, anti-theft, keyboard entry,
drives great! Want $2,000. For test drive or more info,
call x4051 or email email@example.com.
- ’90 Dodge Caravan, one owner, 138K miles,
cassette, new tires, burgundy, runs good. $600.
Call x5249 or 815-899-7501. Please leave a message.
- ’89 Dodge Grand Caravan LE, 3L V6, 160K miles
runs well, rear heat, 7 passenger, $900 o.b.o. Dane
at x4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honda xr100 dirt bike, great shape, mechanically
sound, $900. Email email@example.com or call Frank
- ’94 Fleetwood Prowler travel trailer in immaculate
condition. 21' long, sleeps 4 with fridge, micro, stove,
oven, heat, a/c, stereo, shower, power vent, awning,
huge clothes closet and storage areas. Only 3,800 lbs.,
$4,500. Days 630-840-4777, eves 630-552-1827
- Miyata 100 ten-speed man’s bicycle; large frame;
$100; if interested, contact Cynthia at x4102 or
- Hand lawn mower (the kind that doesn’t have
an engine). Craftsman, good condition, $20. Mark,
- 1/2 HP 110v furnace motor. Used one season.
$20 ark, x4776, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need firewood? Yours for the asking - Oak cut to
length but not split. Also an early Mac PowerPC 6100
with monitor, software and printer. Today, it makes a
good Word Processor but not much else $100. Call
Bruce at x6657.
- Upholstered sofa, 2 upholstered chairs and
1 matching ottoman. Green coordinated color scheme.
Good condition. 8 years old: never exposed to pets or
smoking. Call Gary at x4754, or email email@example.com.
I have photos and fabric samples for viewing. $475
o.b.o. for the group; will consider separating.
- Capaccio Brothers, solid oak desk with computer
return, $450 o.b.o. Features a 68” long desk with a 48.
L-shaped computer return. Has 2 large file drawers,
one long shallow drawer and 4 standard drawers.
Call to see it or for a picture: Julie 630-833-7208.
- Lyric Opera tickets (2), Dress Circle, for Die Walkure
on Sunday, November 10th, 1:30 pm. Subscription
price. Call x3922 days, or 293-9349 evenings.
HOUSING FOR RENT
- Charming 3BR duplex located in the Naperville
204 school district. Freshly painted, new carpet,
new ceiling fans, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher,
washer/dryer. Fenced in backyard with large storage
shed. Attached garage with EDO. Low utilities.
One-month security deposit. Rent $1,275.
Available immediately. Call 630-840-3499
- 3 Bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, 1 car garage townhouse
for rent in Warrenville. $1,100/mo. Available Oct. 1.
Call Terry 630-665-3269.
- For Rent: 1-bedroom apartment in secured building,
just 3 miles from Fermilab, completely furnished. Close
to 88 tollway and train station. Central air, cable TV,
telephone, whirlpool, heat, and electricity included.
Available October 10, 2002.Contact by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone x5074 or 630-466-8457
- Do you have an apartment or home in France or
Italy that you would be willing to rent by the month
in February/March and April? If so please contact
HOUSES FOR SALE
- Beautiful brick ranch in West Aurora, 3 large
bedroom home with 2.5 updated baths, 3 season room,
new Pergo flooring in laundry room, country kitchen,
see thru fireplace in formal living room and country
kitchen, oversized 2 car garage, new roof, windows.
Perennial gardens, mature trees. $224,900.
email@example.com. or x6633.
- Historic home in West Chicago - sun-filled corner
lot. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal LR & DR w/FP. 2-car
detached garage. Hardwood floors and beautiful wood
trim throughout. Many updates: new copper & PVC
plumbing, newer furnace, A/C, humidifier, air cleaner,
50 gal. water heater - to name a few. $192,900. If you
have questions, or require additional information,
please feel free to contact me at 630-876-9840.
- Desirable Sugar Grove home on quiet cul-de-sac.
Kaneland 302 Dist., 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath, formal
LR & DR, FR, eat-in kitchen, full basement, 2-story,
beautifully landscaped oversized lot (148x93x106x132)
with newly installed 27' pool in 2001. Huge deck and
fully-fenced backyard. Many upgrades. For Appt.
contact 630-247-7331. $295,000. NO REALTORS
- 3BR, 1.5 bath Townhome in desirable Warrenville
Summerlakes subdivision, a few minutes from
Fermilab, a block from clubhouse w/tennis courts,
pool, workout room, indoor whirlpool and sauna;
beautiful cul-de-sac setting; walk to District 200 school
$149,000. Call 630-393-2428 or cell 630-926-8821.
WANTED: TREE SEEDS
Seeds from mature trees: Burr Oak, White Oak, Red
Oak, Shagbark, Hickory, Bitternut Hickory, to be planted
by Fermilab’s Road and Grounds Department. Seeds
should be separated by species, dried and kept cool.
Drop off seeds at Roads and Grounds, or call Bob
Lootens x3303 for pickup. The donated seeds from
previous years are growing beautifully.